Sweden Stockholm Mission

Monday, November 17, 2014


Tjena Tjena, From what I hear I believe the temps in Utah is colder than it is here -but I have humidity as well so it feels colder. Anywho, it was a good week. Listen to how it went.


 Mån: We shopped a bit then coming back to the church to have a little jam music session. It was a lot of fun. I love my district! We then met up with H and D right afterwards and had a good lesson.

Tis: We met up with M -her daughter loves us too-she is a hoot. We are planning to go into Stockholm with them some p day so they can show us the real deal! We met up later with F-and found out that his friend had heard some anti stuff and that's why she didn't want to come. It was sad to hear-but I believe she will come back soon. We had a meeting with E who since she came to church she has been feeling so much more peace in her life. Its kind of like she had some dark spirit following her, but now that she has been to church, she feels free. It's amazing!!! It was so cool to see her recognize that it was church and everything that we have been talking about as the source of her peace.

Ons: We did lots of finding work and had a great thing happen. We were contacting through a crowd and we spotted out this woman and started talking to her. She sat down with us and we talked about how great Jesus is and how he saved her life -she was thinking about suicide 2 weeks ago. But since then has felt his undying love for her. Wow, that was one of the most spiritual contacts I have ever had with someone.

Tors: We met up with K - 4+ weeks strong!!! Man, that is incredible. He is so happy-I love seeing that!!! We had a good discussion about the tree of life - livets träd. We then made our way to H and D again. We talked a lot about service and how the purpose of church is for us to help one another. D is working toward baptism soon!

Fre: I was on exchanges with Elder H in Täby. We had a full day and it was lots of fun. Just one thing to the next. We had a district meeting, met with a former missionary who served here in Sweden, had lunch with an american family and had lots of connections with them. We taught a lot of people that I taught last time I was up here. It was great stuff. I love it!

The O family - they are the best!
Lör: We taught a lesson with C and he is still progressing. We had lots of people cancel on us but we took F to stake conference and she loved it. Elder Dyches of the area 70 presidency spoke! It was fantastic. I wish I could tell you all about it, but I have no time!!!

Sön: More Stake conference - I loved it all! Lots of good notes and spiritual promptings to change and be more like our savior. We had dinner with the Ö -always great. Then just had a great sunday-as usual:)

I love you all. This work is true. I know it. Have a great week!

Love Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment